Strategy to diversify the micro bankroll

C

Chaskyweed05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me how you manage your bankroll when it is below 10usd. How do you prefer to use it? Good smoke community!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play the great CardsChat freerolls. That always builds my bankroll back up. I may play some $0.55 bounty tournaments and hope to get some knockouts but can’t really do much with $10.

Best of luck.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$10!? Is that a mistake!? This can be a roll, if you play some 0,10 or 0.25 tournaments. SNG... I don't want to offend you, but this is not a "roll". You can't manage this "roll". You can try NL2, 0.50 SNG...

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I have to say your BRM options are really scant. Getting into Cardschat freerolls will help quite a bit, and besides that play $0.25 45 man sngs on Stars I guess but its going to take a lot of time to swing anything up.

If you can afford it I would recommend putting some money on, even if you quadruple your money in the next couple months, you'll still have a two digit bankroll, If you have the spare change your future self will thank you.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play tournaments with low innings and sit down and also go for low innings adjusting to the stack you have, and keep playing the cardschat freerolls :D, and others freerolls in pokerstars.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When my bankroll is under $ 10 I use the nine player 0.50 sit go for me it helps a lot and a fild very easy to beat super recommend

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management