Stable play, large bumps.

D

davidhoyle107

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I'll play for about two hours. I'll win anywhere from 5-20 bb. Great. After a hour and a half to two hours, I'll get major fluctuation. Normally, I'll go all in once or twice and lose more than I made. This is a distinct pattern in my play. I'll play long grinds, win a lot, and lose in the end. My clip and stats get worse the longer I play. Maybe I have a focus problem? Would limiting my grind session time or tables help?

D

Dani_California

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try quitting sooner, while you are winning. If you can clearly tell that your play gets worse after an hour and a half, you should definitely quit playing after an hour for example. There is a clear pattern there so it's easy to fix just by limiting your time and knowing when to quit. I know it's actually quite hard to quit while everything is going well and you are winning but in this case you should really try that before you lose your focus and money. Good luck!

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Drink energy drink like monster, it doesn't just have caffeine but also the nutrition to last long including b vitamins and taurine.

Aside from the energy drink have a sprite or somethign hydrating as energy drinks, although liquid, dehydrate you due to the concentration of the fluid.

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, I'll play for about two hours. I'll win anywhere from 5-20 bb. Great. After a hour and a half to two hours, I'll get major fluctuation. Normally, I'll go all in once or twice and lose more than I made. This is a distinct pattern in my play. I'll play long grinds, win a lot, and lose in the end. My clip and stats get worse the longer I play. Maybe I have a focus problem? Would limiting my grind session time or tables help?

We need to know what the major fluctuations are.

It sounds to me like you just make mistakes perhaps.

Look at a session where this happens, post a hand where you lost your profits. My guess would be you aren't playing optimally anyway. For example, you play sub-optimally, win some $$$, you are happy. Then, it catches up to you, and you get cracked, and lose profits.

Take an example of a session, and post the whole thing. Every hand you VPIP. If you do this, we can really get an idea of how you are playing, and really give you some good answers. We can only guess as of now, because you haven't provided any details.

If you really want to figure it out, this is where I think you should start.

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first you do everything right, and then not to be bored need to play more often and you won't lose focus!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Do breaks in the game.