Regular Tables Vs Tables Zoom
Hello everyone, how are you?
I would like to know an opinion of other regular players of higher limits regarding ZOOM tables, which today is my doubt and I believe it may be from other partners of the game as well.
With this new advent of the functionality of Fast Fold adopted by some platforms better known in PS as ZOOM tables, I have been realizing some points:
- Print a larger volume of hands
- Exercise better the range x position
- We've lost some of the feel of exploring tilt players, specific fishes, and individuality.
- We lost how to work our self image on a table
- Complicates a bit making more precise notes of some opponents due to the agility and dynamics of the tables
- As much as we can use HUD's to trap our opponents and identify him, the sensitivity is relatively not the same.
With these remarks made by me, which I am by no means claiming to be true, are only my position at the moment. My questions would be:
Would a novice player who started his career at zoom tables might have a learning gap from other regular players who had their basic training at regular tables?
Why have some Hight Stakes professionals joined in to play zoom tables? Would it be because of rakeback due to the greater number of hands played in that mode? Or because of a greater number of recreational players where we can extract value