Originally Posted by Arcelas
- at a FR table, with 7+ players limping preflop, whats the best way to play AK and other high ace-x hands from the blinds?
- same table, with just as many limpers. how should the medium pairs be played preflop? Example: 99 in cutoff, 5 limps in front. raise? just call?
- still same table. play looser overall? play tighter overall?
- monster draw on flop but board is paired. (8s 9s 8d, hero's hand is J10s) hero's 1/2 pot bet is raised all-in, for 3 times the pot size. Is this a clear fold?
- your river bet with your nut flush is raised by villain who called every street from paired flop. can you fold your flush?
Thanks for any and all answers!
1.raise regardless of anything with AK
2.99- could limp,could raise.cant really go wrong with both.70% raise though
3.question doesnt make sense?
4.all in,vil could have 8x.we have outs to a full house (2 outer ftw)
your last 3 questions are determined by a number of factors.
these type of questions can never be answered properly.
poker is a game of information!