re: Poker & Questions
It's really tough to answer any of those question definitavely. There are so many variables, including position, chip stacks, reads on the other players, you image, etc. There is no one right play for any hand. I will try, remember these are only personal opinions.
1) I try to play all my pocket pairs if I can. Mid and large pairs I almost always raise, small pairs I try to get in cheap but sometimes will raise with them depending on the table, position, etc.
2) I almost always fold ace-x with x being less than 10. Sometimes you can steal with it from late position. Ace X is hard because you can lose alot of money if an ace hits. Ace-2 thru 5 suited is sometimes playable depending.
3) I almost always raise with JJ, I don't want ace x, k x getting in cheap.
4) A raise of 3-4 times the BB is usually a standard play. But mixing up your play is good. As for calling all ins, it depends, I am more likely than alot to call with a good hand here because I am trying to accumulate chips and win. It depends on how strong your hand is and your reads on the other players and what their M is. But generally, if 2 people ar all in you want to get out of the way.
5) See above, buty I hate ace x.
6) That depends, lol. How is the table? what are your reads? what are you comfortable with? where are we in the tourney?
You generally want to be aggresive without donking off your chips.
There are alot of good hand analysis on the site, ytou should check them out.