253.3 KB · Views: 17
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That seems odd. I wonder if he's doing some type of promotion or something?

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That seems odd. I wonder if he's doing some type of promotion or something?

It is odd, indeed, MattRyder. I'm not sure, but I guess it was twichting/streaming.
I tried to play with it, or see how it plays but it is difficult in fast-fold tables.

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure I understand, exactly what you mean? Was there a Team Pro player, who jumped on the 2NL Zoom table? In that case it was probably to do some experimentation, get a feel for, how it plays in 2020, or for streaming. I am not exactly Team Pro, but I will occationally also jump into a 2NL game for some of the same reasons, even I normally play higher.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not sure I understand, exactly what you mean? Was there a Team Pro player, who jumped on the 2NL Zoom table? In that case it was probably to do some experimentation, get a feel for, how it plays in 2020, or for streaming. I am not exactly Team Pro, but I will occationally also jump into a 2NL game for some of the same reasons, even I normally play higher.

Yup buddy, there was a Team Pro Player or a Ps Team player at the 2 NLHE pool. Once per month I see one or two professional players at the micros. I don't know the reason as well, I guess it is streaming or twitching as I said before.
Even so it's very cool to have an opportunity to play with a PS Team face to face. :)
I love your comments, they are awesome. You may not be a professional, but you behave and talk like one. I believe very soon you will achieve your goals. Have a nice day :D

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa