preparation for the game

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you prepared mentally and physically before a tournament or cash game? what is needed for this?

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most important thing is to do everything before the start of the tournament so that nothing distracts you during the game. Turn on your favorite music to cheer you up and make tea or coffee. I do not recommend eating during the game !!!

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to be prepared to win, but also to lose. The idea is to play calmly and safely, but you should not be afraid of losing because that is normal to happen here.
You may have played an excellent hand but you were not lucky enough to win it. I think the key is to control emotions. If you can master that aspect, it will be easier for you to improve as a poker player.
Greetings.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I feel like I can't play my A game anymore. I watch a strategic video before the start of my game to help me play my level of games. when I'm not motivating or not in a good mood. I repeat the same sentence for several minutes to change my state of mind. like "I'm happy" or "I'm the best poker player in the world". it helps me a lot to feel good about myself and to start my game by being very motivated.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good hot drink that will see me through to the next break is about it. If I'm tired, then it's better not to play and do something else.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... in my personal case I start doing everything I must do before starting to play ... then I take a very refreshing bath to be relaxed ... I prepare cold water and a very cold soda too ... like this as well as some snacks to have during the game ...!

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I meditate 10 minutes before the game.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Each player has their own nuances of preparation, but all I need is free time and a good mood.

S

supersteve_z

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
study your hands and sessions offline as much as possible

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm choosing the music playlist.
Ask everybody not to touch me for a while.
And am mentally preparing for play long and calm.This is the essencial!

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To do this, you need to be clearly oriented and the maximum to clearly recognize your opponent!:icon_comp

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just coffee, lol it is real, for me is ok after my lunch only coffee and them more coffee..good luck in the tables !!!

S

Samplz22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like many other said.. you have to have good drink with you or you will be long gone. But anything that will help you to cool when the bad beat comes up is welcomed.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
preparation for the game is very important - I understand that, but what exactly needs to be done?

Top 10 Games