Post a screenshot of your drivehud setup

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For anyone using Drivehud, if you have a clutter free and quick/intuitive to read setup can you post it please?

I'm looking for ideas as the default is just too messy looking when multitabling.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is what mine looks like right now, it's a total headache for multitabling.
Hud Clutter

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried drive ... I couldn't stand it ... I found it wholly counter intuitive and inadequate I looked through HM3 and pokertracker/ Jivaro too ... I settled with pokertracker ... holdem manager is ok but I can't see anything really being better than pokertracker .. just my opinion ...

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried drive ... I couldn't stand it ... I found it wholly counter intuitive and inadequate I looked through HM3 and pokertracker/ Jivaro too ... I settled with pokertracker ... holdem manager is ok but I can't see anything really being better than pokertracker .. just my opinion ...

The reason I got it is because I figured if it's counterintuitive I could make a custom HUD that is intuitive. Plus the player labels (ie: one and done, opens too wide EP, whale, and other such label) and also player xray are all pretty neat.

I got it looking decently neat combined with this amazing skin :D

Hud Cleaner microgaming

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

In my experience PokerTracker is the best in the game and always has been

They have so much ability to customize the HUD, and stats, and just have been the industry leader for so long.

I agree with Cam 100% Here, and even if there was a big price difference I would still put the house into pokertracker, because pokertracker gives you 2+ houses back!

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until I have the time to learn how to make custom stats in PT4 I'll use DriveHud since it has far more standard stats than PT4 does. PT4 doesn't have something as simple as Delayed C-Bet. DriveHud also has tons of position stats standard while PT4 doesn't.

I would screenshot my DriveHud setup but it wouldn't mean anything without know what the stats mean. So the way I have mine setup is every row has a theme. My top row is my general stats. Then I have 3 rows of preflop stats, the first being RFI and Cold Call % from each position. The 2nd are BB stats, like call and fold vs steals and 3bets vs different positions. And 3rd preflop row is for 3bet and 4bets from and vs various positions not inlcluding the BB. I then have a row each for my flop, turn, and river stats. I also have the stats I feel are most important highlighted so they stand out easily.