possible downswings through small/mid pots only?
how much is it possible to lose when playing small/mid pots?
1. getting called on your bluffs and lose the pot later on
2. losing your initial raise to a 3-bet
3. losing your reraise against a 4-bet
4. calling cbets and losing at showdown with your sdv hand
5. calling double barrels and lose at showdown
6. fail to hit a set or anything at all
How much does these situations add to a downswing? of course a major part of a downswing are usually big pots like set vs flush ., coolers etc but this thread is only about the situations i mentioned above and how much of downswing they can create.