polarised 3b ranges - important fundamentals ive forgotten
alright so i have some shiz to clarify...
were sitting in the SB w XX. player OTB has an open % from the BTN of 33%, and he folds to 70% of 3bs over a billion hand sample.
we should be playing this guy with a polarised 3b range. say were doing TT-AA + AKs/o, AQs for value, those hands should make up 1/3 of our 3b range, correct?
And the hands we use for the bluffs in our 3b range should be the other 2/3 right?
that would mean our value range would be 3.8%, and our bluff range would be 7.6% (not gunna list what hands i prefer to use as my bluff range, although it should be obvious), giving us a total 3b range of 11.4%
^ is this all correct slash the ideal way to play vs the guy whose sitting OTB? (for the sake of this example, assume BB is playing 0/0 over a million hands)