Pokercoaching.com gto 6max charts

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody use the 6max gto charts from pokercoaching.com ive recently signed up and started to use the charts however there’s abit loose for my liking has anybody else ran into issue with these charts or should I just keep using them or if I was to adjust them how would I go about it

Thanks

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody use the 6max gto charts from pokercoaching.com ive recently signed up and started to use the charts however there’s abit loose for my liking has anybody else ran into issue with these charts or should I just keep using them or if I was to adjust them how would I go about it

Thanks

I like those charts generally but agree they are somewhat loose. Nonetheless, my game has improved since I started with them. If you read the instructions, they say the charts are designed to make you break even.

If you want someone else’s take, Upswing offers tighter range charts for free I think.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would say like with any charts to use them as a guideline only, don't use them as a must do.

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like those charts generally but agree they are somewhat loose. Nonetheless, my game has improved since I started with them. If you read the instructions, they say the charts are designed to make you break even.

If you want someone else’s take, Upswing offers tighter range charts for free I think.

I have the upswing lab charts which feel better cause they give you a range for 3bets and 4bets going to try keep both of them in mind

D

DrGreenthumb420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Upswing charts recommend a pretty loose range aswell..
Blackrain is using nice tight charts for micros ;)

S

simmo5050

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use them. They are solved for $2/$5 nl 6 max cash BUT gto is not necessarily the most ev play especially if you are playing players who are NOT playing close to gto.

If you use these, you will probably be looser and more aggressive preflop than many players so you will find you will take down a lot more pots preflop out of position and find yourself badly dominated in some on the flop.

Follow them but only start deviating when you are sure an opponent is making mistakes and what those mistakes are.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have such charts a scientific background? Or is it just like one player plays?