Poker on Sports Betting #strange

J

jgpizzaman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing recently on the Sport Betting site. Its okay not anything tremendous but today as I was waiting for a cash table I noticed something I thought strange. There were about 4 players that were on every table. Now either they are very good at keeping up with the action or they were bots. At the time there were around 10 or 11 tables in action. If someone can explain this to me please I would like to understand.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing recently on the Sport Betting site. Its okay not anything tremendous but today as I was waiting for a cash table I noticed something I thought strange. There were about 4 players that were on every table. Now either they are very good at keeping up with the action or they were bots. At the time there were around 10 or 11 tables in action. If someone can explain this to me please I would like to understand.

That is a lot to focus on, even for experienced multi-tablers. That being said arlie Shaban and Randy Lew just had a challenge where they both played 20 tables + at a time, so rare, but can be done. I personally think it's stupid and a waste of money. If they are generating enough rake back to make it worth it for them, then so be it. Could it be bots.. Maybe. Bots are out there..

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars