Poker Advice

J

joshuatng

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm almost certain it's just bad luck and I'm doing everything right but I need some opinions on this. Yesterday I was in a .10/.20 blind room on global poker and forgive me I forgot the exact hand but it was something like KJ and I was between the cutoff and button. Everything I read shows me that I should raise with those hands so I raised it to .70 Unfortunately the flop didn't help any. Long story short while there are times I hit it on the flop there are times that I miss completely. I'm sure that's variance and I just need to continue doing what I'm doing because there's times I actually won a pot of $10+ using that strategy so my question is for tight aggressive/tight passive players would you do anything different or is that the right play?

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never understood people getting hung up on one hand. Its the BIG PICTURE. Tommorow you wont even remember the hand. Some days your the windshield, and somedays youre the bug:) Keep calm, and poker on!

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never understood people getting hung up on one hand. Its the BIG PICTURE. Tommorow you wont even remember the hand. Some days your the windshield, and somedays youre the bug:) Keep calm, and poker on!

to funny i used the wind shield bug analogy yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:heeeellll

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should have folded... If You fold, you will not be defeated by bad poker flops, turns, or rivers.