One caller spikes an A on the flop.

G

Gorblimey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do u mean 6 max all in.....6 players go all in....if they do that u better fold 10 10 or u will regret it

I mean I got one preflop caller and they spiked an ace on the flop. Lost my whole stack. Should you not shove all in with 10s?

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
pocket 10's isnt a strong hand to shove with preflop and expect to win...

G

Gorblimey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pocket 10's isnt a strong hand to shove with preflop and expect to win...

Two blocker cards to a broadway straight and six player table. That can't be right. Two players and villain holding AJ. My expectation has to be plus.

A

AG04CAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on my reads and type of micro table 2/4c ill probably go against a weaker player .... 10c n above that and im set mining at 120bb n above.

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean I got one preflop caller and they spiked an ace on the flop. Lost my whole stack. Should you not shove all in with 10s?
me for example..i don t call all in before flop with 10 10......many hands beat 10 10 after 5 cards are put on the table.....but yes after flop i went many times all in and won...

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Against AJ you have only a little more than 50% equity. You have no real advantage.

J

julianjjboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The position and chip information is not be show, and his style will let you make different decision.

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually when you go all-in in a hand with 10 10, you can even win if you are very lucky, but someone will always have a pair bigger than yours leaving only with a high card in the hand and find another on the flop or pre flop, in that if I called and waited.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One caller spikes an A on the flop.

It depends on the table, but in micro stakes you would probably like to fold since you can outplay the opponents in the long term
One thing that isn't entirely clear for me, are you the one shoving preflop? How did the hand play? Did you call, or were you the one pushing?