PLO 5 zoom - Flopped Set of w/ AA7Q (ss)

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys would love to hear if you think I played this well and I'll give you the results of the hand in a later response or via direct message - I apologize if this is not the correct format for hand analysis but its my first time ever posting here! Some context, just sat down and this is about the 5 or 6th hand I receive in a zoom game with 130 players in the pool

Seat 1: ($21.12 in chips)
Seat 2: Hero ($4.95 in chips)
Seat 3: ($5.17 in chips)
Seat 4: Canoppoker ($5.46 in chips)
Seat 5: ($2.50 in chips)
Seat 6: ($9.76 in chips)
HERO : posts small blind $0.02
Seat 3 : posts big blind $0.05

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to HERO [As Ah 7s Qc]
Canoppoker: raises $0.10 to $0.15
Seat 5: folds
Seat 6: folds
Seat 1 : folds
HERO: raises $0.20 to $0.35
Seat 3: calls $0.30
Canoppoker: calls $0.20
*** FLOP *** A
9Q

HERO: bets $1.01
Seat 3: folds
Canoppoker: calls $1.01
*** TURN *** A
9Q 2♥

HERO: bets $2.95
Canoppoker: calls $2.95
*** RIVER *** A
9Q 2K♠

HERO: bets $0.64 and is all-in
Canoppoker: calls $0.64
*** SHOW DOWN ***

look further down for the spoiler please

:icon_stud

In PLO as you know, its a bit more clear when the big pots get played out what everyone is holding - so Im sure even without spoilers you can tell what devastation the river card brings - I thought I did everything correctly except perhaps a more strong raise pre flop. Going into the river I had 70% Equity in the hand vs 30% from Villain.

Seat 2: HERO (small blind) showed [As Ah 7s Qc] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
Seat 4: Canoppoker showed [8h Th Jd Td] and won ($9.85) with a straight, Ten to Ace (argh suckout!)
:withstupi

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you played it fine he was never going anywhere preflop ,and post flop he had open ender in my opinion unless the board paired he was never going to fold unless river was a brick just unlucky keep at it man youll be fine