Was playing LOCK $1 / $2 nlhe today and got a weird message for a tourney ticket

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was playing LOCK $1 / $2 nlhe today and got a weird message for a tourney ticket after I got back from the beach this morning and had played for a few hours. The thing is I had already registered for the CC freeroll game so i know its not that. Played roughly 2 hours and had brought my online balance fro 780 up to around $1030 bux but didnt really generate that many points as I was obviously to me playing several drunk folks that kept shoving on draws and mid pair with SS fortunately my hands were holding anyway the point was. I was wandering if anyone has a good Idea what tourney ticket I may have gotten dont play on there a lot other than the freeroll
and didn't score a significant amount of point by playthru perhaps 50 or so . Any Ideas.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U can go to the my tournaments section in the upper left corner. U will see there are two sections one that says registered tournies and one for tickets you have. It should appear in the tickets tab :)

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TY I got it...apprciate the info was just some crap low level invite to end of the month tourney not sure how i qualified but cool. Hating online poker the play has become such crap even when u win takes all the fun out of it with someone calling random crap drawing hands so glad there is still live or would really be a sad day. Reason I was attracted to it in the first place was the mental challenge however with "jokers" and there shananagins anyway shouldnt cry being up a few hun plus for the day but honestly saddens me. again thank god for live....still jokers...but you can see right through them with no "net" to block the read.

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hating online poker the play has become such crap even when u win takes all the fun out of it with someone calling random crap drawing hands so glad there is still live or would really be a sad day. Reason I was attracted to it in the first place was the mental challenge however with "jokers" and there shananagins anyway shouldnt cry being up a few hun plus for the day but honestly saddens me. again thank god for live....still jokers...but you can see right through them with no "net" to block the read.
What is it you don't like about playing with people who chase their draws without the odds, or people who are "jokers" (presumably you mean maniacs?). Also, are you playing 200NL with like a $1k BR?

Not sure if you're used to playing cash, but I would like people to chase (just make sure you don't pay off) and also I find maniacs can be the most fun people to play with.

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is it you don't like about playing with people who chase their draws without the odds, or people who are "jokers" (presumably you mean maniacs?). Also, are you playing 200NL with like a $1k BR?

Not sure if you're used to playing cash, but I would like people to chase (just make sure you don't pay off) and also I find maniacs can be the most fun people to play with.

Just to be clear. reffering to online poker I would rather play a mentally stimulating game win or lose than play some jackass even if I had profited from it as was the case when I had posted this. Obviously my crying here was not out of frustration of losing as I had made a fair chunk of change for the relatively short session that I played. Rather out of frustration out of playing unstimulating online poker day after day in general rather than the exception.

Wasn't referring to what I would classify as a Maniac I have respect for that style of play when applied correctly and concur they can be the most fun to play against . Was referring to what I would classify as Bingo or Drunk style just for a lack of classification. A Maniac would know when to fold, raise, or shove. Was referring more to people reraising or even shoving with non probable odds when it is apparent they are way behind with slim to no chance of winning with a better chance of winning the lotto than the hand they commit too...and do this repeatedly . With hands that dont even go together and in any position. Hands like j4 os in early pos. Sure I don't mind the cash if my hand holds however to me it is just boring to play this type of player. Just no mental stimulation , Which is what originally attracted me to the game in the first place.

BTW I poker bankroll at the moment is Approximately 6k (total) granted it is almost entirely cash on hand set aside for poker and these days not likely to deposit online without some exceptional promo or series taking place. Not until the US government gets their shit together.

Think I started with an Initial 200 bux out of pocket. What I have been doing for BRM the last year and a half or so Is. Obviously any loss is subracted from my BR, "well duh". And any winnings After a session live or when I cash out online I take 25 percent of winnings (not counting BI of course) and allot that to my poker bankroll and the other 75 pecent is what I keep for myself. I usually play 1/2 live, sometimes 2/5 depending what is available. Online I play
whatever up to 1/2 as for me online more for amusement rather than profit obviously both would be optimal. or like I mentioned earlier low mtt.

So in fairness to your question If you were referring to what was only in my LOCK account when I was playing $1/$2 nlhe on Friday when I posted this than no I didnt have but $780 in my account so If you count that money alone which I was not rolled based on that monies alone but certainly would not be phased if I had lost a full BI or two as I had stated above I have a decent roll in total but mostly use that for live play.

I am familiar with cash games both online and live actually prefer that for the same reason I was crying about in the first place. When you have moronic play taking place you are not stuck watching it for hours on end like in a tournament you can simply get up and leave. Just don't have the patience to put my best game forward that it takes for tourneys like I used to. So why I stick to mostly cash except for super micro bi for a buck or two just to amuse myself from time to time.