Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Cash table, 9 players, I'm BB, 5 pay, it's my turn to close. I raise the bet or just pay? What do friends say?:stoned:

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Just pay and hope for trips or amybe an acidental open ended small traight draw. Either of these hands can make you a big winner. Dont raise because if you do someone will reraise huge and you will have to fold. With 5 players in,there will be money in the pot , and if you make your flop and bam. If you dont hit, you can fold easillyat low cost. Big upside , little downside.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just call and wait for the flop, if you hit a three of a kind then you probably make a lot of money from those 5 players

jeanpierre1279

jeanpierre1279

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've won a lot of hands with low pair but you really have to face them as if they were a hand that necessarily has to improve.

So you pay, as long as it's not too much, and try to complete the set or the straight.

Check the profile of the villains, if they are aggressive you may have to fold because they will increase a lot or because the flop will make your chips unviable.

Another situation is the end of the game, if villagers play a lot of AK AQ and you are running out of chips all in, it wouldn't be bad against a single opponent.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s best to go with the flow. Nothing to do . Flop according to circumstances.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
To avoid all these problems with the "22" ... I will tell you that I play regularly at the cash tables and I have rarely played the "22" ... the few times that I have played I have lost the spots .. .!

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You probably aren't going to get enough to fold if you raise so id personally just call and hope to get trips.