Is this normal or bad luck ?

N

no luck44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looking though pokertracker and seen I shoved kk 19 times preflop was dealt KK 180 times and was up against AA 5 times im down with my KK all in playing at 1, 2 cent
just a stat that jump out at me thx

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
normal

but sumtimes it's bad luck like AK.

Good luck and think positiv...

N

no luck44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol add lost to AK three times
20 all ins

N

no luck44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just have to rant a bit I know why I quit playing 6 years ago lol just happened again 21 all ins AA 6times

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a table with 9 players the risk, someone has AA, when you dont hold an A yourself, is around 4%. On a table with 6 players its 2,5%. So 5 out of 180 is spot on average for 6-max and below average for full ring.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's bad luck, but in my short experience playing online every time I go with all in AA I lose:(:(

B

bloody3d

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's bad luck. Your feeling is so effective

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Bad luck, destiny, variance ... etc. There are many ways to call it .... For me the most indicated and exact is POKER. Cheers

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very often KK is handed out in AA. Now, when the KK comes, I assume the opponent is AA or AK. At 888 poker poker in fast poker, I was given KK in AA twice in five minutes, where the kings lost.:damnmate::D

A

atcj13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That seems normal. In cash because of being deeper you are generally getting all in preflop against a much stronger range of hands the most likely being AA or AK.

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need more samples to call it a stat.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't been able to figure it out myself lately. I also do not have a game, all the time to beat me, a smaller card, even a garbage card has an advantage.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It´s possibly to happen. Because, poker has 52 cards only. Therefore, it´ll possibly make a pocket pair if someone has KK.

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Variation, you can play a hndred hands of a Kk and happens this, but in long time wil be less.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Friend, that's poker, the deal of cards is random. If you are looking for some live poker hands you will notice that it also happens many times. Having KK or AA is not an indication that you won the hand

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being delt KK 180 times and was against AA 5 of those times you know of is kind of high, but not unheard of. I would want to see being delt KK around 500 times and see how meny times you were against AA. If its less then 10 thats normal. If its 10-20 that's bad luck. Anything over 20 I would be questioning to RnG.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do not want to lose the entire stack due to failure, bad beat then do not risk everything on the preflop and trust the fate of the incoming cards. No hand gives you a hundred percent guarantee of victory.:)

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
looking though pokertracker and seen I shoved kk 19 times preflop was dealt KK 180 times and was up against AA 5 times im down with my KK all in playing at 1, 2 cent
just a stat that jump out at me thx

Assuming 6-max, the odds of someone having AA when you have KK is about 2.425% and in 180 hands you would expect to run into AA about 4.4 times. Running into AA 5 times is totally in line with the expected number of times. Naturally, you will almost certainly end up all-in when you have KK and your opponent has AA. So, you'll see all the times this happens. Yeah, you only got all-in 19 times, but those barely count.

The last 20 times I got all-in pre-flop with AA, I was up against AA twice! The odds of someone having AA when you have AA (at a 6-max table) is only 0.4%. It would seem odd that twice in 20 hands my opponent also had AA. But, that is because pre-flop all-ins have a high filtering effect. Those times my opponents didn't have a strong hand, we didn't get all-in pre-flop.

Jr28edhill

Jr28edhill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen it more often playing online that AA and KK are dealt to players during the same hand. One site... pokermatch.. has 4 handed tables and I seen a lot of that on those tables. Not a real big fan of the 4 handed tables mostly tournaments but they have plenty of free rolls hourly for 2 ukranian hryvnia . About 24 of those to the american dollar. I do that for fun but still get upset running KK into AA.

I had AA against KK in cash on pokerstars. I min raise he reraise I shove. Exactly what I wanted and they held.

Numerous times in live poker I've crack AA with smaller pocket pair connecting to make a set.

All in all I believe it is normal. Plus in other situations the lower pocket may catch and put AA in a vise grip. Adjust you play a little preflop tobtry and prevent a shove against AA of course ma multitude of other factors play roles. Keep at it and good luck

D

DaviFN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
May be a bit of bad luck, but it's pretty reasonable that if someone has aces this one is most likely calling no matter what, specially pre flop.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For poker especially at pokerstars, this is normal. From my own experience I will say with KK I often lost than won. Yes, even AA lose to younger couples. So this is poker and that's normal

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
OK so you were dealt KK 180 times, you jammed preflop 19 times, and you were up against Aces 5 times. I don't see what's wrong cause with that stats you already making money !!

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I lost with KK from 6 times 2 times this is normal. I need to play a distance.

marcio xuxa

marcio xuxa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is routine in my life ��