NLHE Cash Game Questions
I want to start playing more NLHE ring games to start making a steady profit over time, however, I do have a few questions:
1. What table stats should I be looking for in poker lobbies?
2. Should I play 6 handed or 9 handed tables?
3. When playing at a table when should I leave? (By this I mean, if loosing how many buy-ins should I loose before I leave and if winning how much should I start thinking of leaving the table with, when I have doubled my money?)
4. Is it worth multi-tabling if so, why?
5. Whats the quickest way to work out drawing odds
in NLHE, is there some simple maths I can do in my head?