*NL10* - Stats

T

TheUnknow1994

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there!

This is my first post here! Basically i would like to know if somebody can take a look at my stats and tell me what/where i should improve.

STAKE: NL10
hands: 26776
VPIP: 21,85
PFR: 16,21
3BET: 5,36
FOLD TO 3BET: 72,85
4BET: 5,71
FOLD TO 4BET: 46,15
CBET FLOP: 40,31
FOLD TO CBET FLOP: 51,47
ATT STEAL: 30,24
3BET STEAL: 8,10
FOLD STEAL: 77,02

My winrate over this sample is: 11,03BB/100

I know this is a small sample, and that maybe the question is a little bite vague, so, feel free to ask for any other stats you guys find necessary.
I play 4 regular tables at pokerstars, i use PT4.

Thanks in advance!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all welcome to the forum. If you use PT4, then the leaktracker function will pretty much answer your question. But right off the bat your flop C-bet is very low. Different playing styles can surely work, but in general this number should be above 50%, so look for more profitable spots to C-bet as a bluff, and for less spots to slowplay your monsters. Your VPIP/PFR is a little on the high side, if you play full ring, but reasonable for 6-max.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty tight imo. You play tight preflop and still give up very easily vs 3bet, 4bet and postflop. Use the PT4. Exploite the people...
If I compare my stats to yours , I will look like some crazy aggro fish. But I am actually a tight player. The rake on NL10 is pretty huge, the win rate is good, no need for borderline spots. And what's why I actually play pretty tight. But my stats shows different. Because the HM3, mate. Because of that. "He" plays, not me...

For example I fold roughly only 1/3 vs 3bet, 4bet, 5bet, Cbet. My Cbet is close to 70%. And still I fold only 50% vs raise. Often I open raise 72o on BTN, on SB. 3bet ATC vs SB. 4bet with a lot of "ugly" hands, shove 4bet with 22, A3s. And still this stats...Because I open raise very differently, depends on the people. I use depolarized ranges for 3bet as well and again very different percent. They can try to exploite me, good luck to them...

Last edited:
E

ev10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker stats

You need to 3 Bet more 5 is pretty low you should aim for like 8-12, 3 betting more the closer you are to the BTN.

Second thing I noticed is your not c betting enough flops 50 is considered low and yours is 40 atm so your losing out on a lot of easy pots post flop. A good aggressive player cbet% is 60-65 so spend time studying more c betting spots.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Edit:
Let's say there is some crazy agro fish on the blinds. I use only 26% for open raise at the BTN, only 19% on the CO. I will not fold. Anything. Am I crazy? Why? I'm already prepared. I can't fold. Against other players I open raise ATC from SB, BTN, 40% from CO. I will fold a lot vs 3bet. I am already "prepared" for this. You can see the difference , 100% and 26%. Even , if you fold a lot , when you use 100% range, your fold vs 3bet still be very low. Because you are "prepared". The HM3 is playing, not you...

Your Cbet percent is OK, if you have low check-fold percent and if you have check-raise OTF. As preflop aggressor. There is some "strategy" for NL10 without Cbet OTF, 0%. But I just want to bet :). And 3bet...I prefer the aggro style. But the people are very aggro these days, like 80% from the field are aggro fishes. The passive play can be profitable. But do not fold...Don't give up...

Last edited:
T

TheUnknow1994

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

Thanks for everybody who took a time to help me, i really appreciate it.

Based on the comments we can agree i have to improve my CBET flop % and my 3BET %.

1° CBET im currently studying this point, so, i hope to have improved it in the next 10-20k hands,i will keep posting my status here.

2° 3BET, for this one im not quite sure on how to improved ( 3bet more, i know), but im having troubles finding spots where i can 3bet, specially 3bet bluff. Any advice on how to improve this one?

Thanks again!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5% 3-bet is not completely unreasonable for full ring. If you play 6-max, it is a bit on the low site and will indicate, that you mostly 3-bet for value. Which at 10NL is not to much of a problem and better for a new player than getting into a lot of trouble by having their bluff 3-bets called all the time. All in all your winrate is great, so look to make small improvements rather than totally change your game.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"2° 3BET, for this one im not quite sure on how to improved ( 3bet more, i know), but im having troubles finding spots where i can 3bet, specially 3bet bluff. Any advice on how to improve this one?"

Imo the low 3bet is not such a leak. I use bluffs, only if the guy folds too much. Preflop, OTF, OTT or let' say 50% "everywhere". I use hands , like KQo, AJo. And stronger. Depolarized range. Ofc you can see JTs, QJs, KJs, T9s, any hands in my range. If he don't fold too much, well, I have a good hand as well. Use PT4. If he open raise more and fold vs 3bet, then bluff 3bet. If he open raise with wide range, but he don't fold too much, then depolarized range. You can easily achieve 10% 3bet, but this don't really matter. 8% is just fine, no big difference. Think about the hands, not about the range. Maybe the 3bet is more profitable. With call you usually have 0.5-1 blind profit. With 3bet can be better. Even with obv hand for call.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty high "fold steal". I don't know exactly what is this. This I find in Google for PT4. "How often Big Blind folds to a unopened raise from Small Blind, Button or Cutoff" .
BTN and CO don't use 3x every time. You can defend wider range. You must...My default ranges are 19% vs CO 3x, 26% vs BTN 3x, 49% vs SB 3x. If he use smaller size, then I use wider range. Vs 2x unknown SB I play even with 72o. Most likely 3bet. If the stats shows wider range and fold vs 3bet, then I use some hands "outside" this ranges. If this is not the case, depends on his stats (and my reads) , I use hands for 3bet , which are in this default ranges for "defend". What is the "dynamic" between you and him!? How often you 3bet!? Is he "defending" or not!? How he sees you...If I expect "defence", I use stronger hand. For 3bet...You "play the player", not some "perfect balanced strategy" for 3bet.
But the problem is not only the 3bet. You must call more. If he is tight, you can call with narrow range. If he use bigger size, again, tighter range.
My default ranges are still "tight". I said, the rake is huge, also you must avoid borderline spots. Because of your high win rate. This spots are waste of time . At this limits...