NEED SERIOUS HELP

E

Estiven

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing at Bovada but switched to betonline because of the whole anonymous thing. Well it isn't working out that well in betonline. I am down $200 from my bank roll. I started with $750 and I currently have $550. Bovada was so easy for me, and was very soft. Just in a month I boosted my bank roll up to $550. I have played about 10k of hands on betonline. It seems that I am getting colored more than my fare share. People play back at me so much and I play back then they end up going all in so I fold type of deal. I play a very aggressive style but not too loose. I play suited connector, small and mid pocket pairs for set mining and suited broadways and premium hands. But idk my confidence has dwindled and was about to cash ut the rest on my roll due to the difficultness I have found it to be. I will post a graph of my winnings. I know this post is vague but post on the comments what you want to know?

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).jpg
    Screenshot (5).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 101
C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. stay strong brah!
2. maybe you play not too loose in your opinion. suitedf connector like 9Ts from UTG i too lose =)
3. post maybe some hands that you lost to much or think that you could have played better.
4. if the field is aggro you play tight

Ian the Fish

Ian the Fish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, as I do not know too much about your game, I would suggest investing in LeakBuster (http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/4/leak-buster-no-limit) - a software, which automatically - with the help of your HUD analyzes your game and detects leaks. This is quite essential, if you want to improve. The software is ingenious, and a great place to start.

Other than that, you would need to post plenty of hands in plenty of spots for people here to be able to help you. Or tell us more about your game - the stakes you play, the volume you put in, your goals, your poker history, etc.

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the difference might be that on bovada its tough to use hud since your just a number when you switched to bol your now a name that a hud can track over many hands-the ppl your playing against on bol might be using hud,s it might not be a bad idea to start using one yourself if your not already

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do some leak buster analysis and join our study thread on cardschat... polished poker. Post a lot of hands, and review all your sessions. Just make an effort to continually improve.

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, leak buster should help in the short/long term, plus, with the players now able to track your play, they can pick out the weaknesses in your game. Also, 10,000 hands is not really a lot for long term review/success. I would give it some time although I prefer to play on ACR.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm with you, it seems BOL hands me the most coolers than anywhere else

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looking at that graph just looks as if you got fustrated ... u felt u werent going anywhere or not as good as u want and u ended up playing bad and loosening up... thats how i read the graph

if you kept ur cool the bottom tip was rising and if u build on ur game youll be fine.. just patience

E

Estiven

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys thanks so much for the comments. I've bought leak buster and wow it has helped me a lot. I was 3 betting light a lot from the blinds and in the beginning it worked but then people adjusted to it. Also I was 3 barreling bluffing a lot, and not enough check calling. I have so much to learn and I am feel way better about my game because I am diminishing my losses. Currently down $150. Thanks brothers !

L

LPT9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep with the mind strong, it's normal for any play get the productivity down, but also is very important learn with ours mistakes and increase ur game tools!! Keep straight and good luck!!

X

xttttt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing at Bovada but switched to betonline because of the whole anonymous thing. Well it isn't working out that well in betonline. I am down $200 from my bank roll. I started with $750 and I currently have $550. Bovada was so easy for me, and was very soft. Just in a month I boosted my bank roll up to $550. I have played about 10k of hands on betonline. It seems that I am getting colored more than my fare share. People play back at me so much and I play back then they end up going all in so I fold type of deal. I play a very aggressive style but not too loose. I play suited connector, small and mid pocket pairs for set mining and suited broadways and premium hands. But idk my confidence has dwindled and was about to cash ut the rest on my roll due to the difficultness I have found it to be. I will post a graph of my winnings. I know this post is vague but post on the comments what you want to know?

What tool do you use to make this graph? I would also use it. Good luck in your game.

P

Pokagambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first of all you say that they make moves on you so you dont need to play aggressive.just wait for them to bluff and pay you off.Secondly you need to know that poker is statistics so you'll run bad at points and some times for a looooong period.what you need to do is lower your stakes till you get your money back and then go back up when you run good again.Unless you lower your stakes you'll lose all your money.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hang in there man.
do leak checks more often and aim to lower your leaks.
you may have to change a bit of your strategy in BOL, remember... your not anon in BOL not like Bovada

DonPatron560

DonPatron560

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion is not worth too much Topically suited connectors and broadway hands, you need to strike a balance