Some strategies can be used to achieve higher values using his strong hands.
Pre-flop: Bet or raise 2.5 to 3x.
1) Check (VERY depends on your position)
2) C-Bet (pre-flop bet value) from UTG or UTG + 1
3) Check-raise. (if you are button, SB or BB)
Bet variables on the flop: In C-Bet, your opponent can pay for odds
, since when does a check-raise you press and warrant that if he folds, you have extracted some more value of it.
1) C-Bet (25 to 40% of the pot)
2) Check-raise. (on the turn I do not see sense in this move, but I know people who can still extract good value playing that way)
River: Definitely you will know what is the probability of his victory.
1) C-Bet (40-50% of the pot) if there are many chances of defeat. (There are cases where a card doubled in a sequence table or a flush or are very open).
2) C-Bet (50-80% of the pot) if you are nuts.