Need help from experienced players (20 hands total)
I am sorry but the post is going to be a long one.
I just finished a rather short 4-tabling session (402 hands) @ 2NL where I achieved the following stats:
VPIP = 9.75
PFR = 6.5
3BET = 3.85
WTSD% = 28.2 (normally 25.3 over 50k hands) - need comment on number in brackets
W$SD% = 9.09 (normally 52.3 over 50k hands) - need comment on number in brackets
Net won = -8.14 USD (-4 BI in 1:48 of play)
bb/100 = -101.24
$EV diff = +5.35 (meaning, some of the result can be attributed to coolers but not all of it)
Six hands had positive $EV diff.
Zero hands had negative $EV diff.
(This means I did have coolers but, more alarmingly, I got money in dead a lot of the time.)
Now, what bothers me is:
1. I felt rested and ready to play
2. I had above average pocket cards - during the 402 hand session they were:
• 2 * AA (net won 0.01, EV diff = 1.12)
• 2 * AKs (net won -1.59, EV diff = 2.48)
• 6 * AKo (net won 1.01, EV diff = 0)
• 2 * KK (net won -1.69, EV diff = 0.26)
• 5 * QQ (net won -0.67, EV diff = 0.85)
• 3 * JJ (net won -2.93, EV diff = 0.64)
• 3 * 99, 2*88, 2*77, 2 * 55, 1 * 33, 1*22
This all adds up to:
- 12 Broadway pocket pairs (which all performed below average EV-wise)
- 8 AKo/AKs
- 11 non-Broadway pocket pairs
Expected frequency for JJ+ is 1.81% so expected number is 7, but total frequency of pocket pairs is 6.25% so total expected number of pocket pairs is 25, which is slightly higher than I had but I was top heavy.
I think I am misplaying JJ+ and AK hands somehow and this is a BIG problem obviously.
I would like to ask for help from experienced players in reviewing the problem hands and I am not sure if spamming HH forum is the way to go here (since there are 20 hands in total). I did post one of those hands in the HH forum though.
I can extract them and send them via mail or just put them on Zippyshare.com (or similar Website) for download.
So, is anyone willing to take a newbie and help him out?
Comedy value should be rather high I imagine, most of the time I was actually thinking about what I was doing but it turned to crap nevertheless so probably the thought processes are pretty LOLWTF.