Need advice

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you beat a table of 9 players in which 7 are loose passive and proper calling stations!
And 1 tight passive.
They look more tough than phil ivey.
They will slowpay thier set to death making you believe your top pair or pair is good!
How do you beat them?
And how do you beat them heads up?
If flops dont go your way you are dead meat.

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you beat a table of 9 players in which 7 are loose passive and proper calling stations!
And 1 tight passive.
They look more tough than phil ivey.
They will slowpay thier set to death making you believe your top pair or pair is good!
How do you beat them?
And how do you beat them heads up?
If flops dont go your way you are dead meat.

Hey. Just leave this table, these aren't the most profitable players. If a player is loose-passive, then you can play very loosely preflop, so that you can then value-bet (and never bluff).

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are saying me to leave the table with 8 proper noobs and fishes.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are saying me to leave the table with 8 proper noobs and fishes.

I would agree. You would be overwhelmed even if you are a valid shark. I'm not a very accomplished ring player, but that doesn't look like a good table to me.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same problem early in MTT's, all you can do is wait for good cards and then hit on the flop.
Luckily in MTT's, sit and watch works often, after few levels there are few happy bingo players with many chips and the rest is gone.

M

Maksimus777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think tight aggressive good against fish and calling stations.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just play with mroe belffing,but bleff in right and play safe on good hands in right time so you can confuse enemy and win money.

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never Bluff a calling station.Never call a NIT or a calling station for a significant amount on any street.
Bet more with stronger hands, and less with weaker hands - smarter than it sounds-
Check medium strength hands when multi-way, or vs weak players who stick.

Remember -
They get as many good hands as you, and can hit trash on ANY flop.
The average strength of a winning hand in Hold'Em is 2 pair.
Pre flop play sets up post flop decisions. Plan ahead.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just hammer them with your TAG. Make sure you're ahead and they only have worst hands. Hopefully you aren't trying to get players to fold to your single pair. You will lose a lot of chips trying to bet one pair. Also players will pick up on TAG and let you do all the betting and pot building.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience and wait on good cards.

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry you got trolled, yes indeed you are sitting in the most profitable table there is. Already said good advises mostly related playing tag.

Pre: Raise enough to get only one caller, don’t raise multiway hands like 67s, A2s etc

Post: Value bet them mercilessly, but multiway remember to be careful. And don’t bluff except if you know that they for example fold to a CB if they hit nothing. If passive player raises, just don’t start calling with top pair type hands, but your implied odds are now in the roof so you can call draws a bit wider. In general implied odds in table like this are massive, try to use this part too that is not related to tag, but more so to a very passive calling style where even limping is allowed =)

And.. It doesen't matter if they call 3streets with set, because they are calling 3streets with second pair too, and getting second pair is fairly more common than getting a set. You win some, you lose few.

Last edited:
B

BenefitNL

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Поймайте руку или сильную комбинацию и идите на все.