Moving up stakes

Darkmedicine13

Darkmedicine13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi 🤚 this is my first post so forgive me if anything is slightly off.

I am looking for your advice I have been playing poker online for a month now, multi tabling 2nl games with a win rate of 30bb/100 hands.

I am constantly winning at theses levels and have been looking to move up stakes to multi table 5nl but every time I play I seem to lose I get river carded or get set over set, or my As get cracked. is this just bad running in 5nl or are there players really that much better then 2nl ?

My stats over 1k hands on 9 hand table at 5nl are 16/8/3 they is no real change to my 2nl hud stats.

Any advice or opinions would be fantastic thank you.

T

tcopeland93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on ignition, we only have 5NL. 10NL is tougher but not by a crazy amount. People don't shove stupid hands, take bottom pair to showdown, etc. 30bb/100 is a crazy good win rate so I would be surprised if you're not able to do well in 5NL. 1k hands is a small enough sample for variance to play a factor. Especially if you're getting rivered a decent amount, it could be a bad run. If you're bankrolled well I'd play another thousand and see if anything changes. Maybe reduce the number of tables when you're first moving up.

M

mikeisthebestever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend dropping some hands for us to analyze, maybe a fresh perspective on some of the hands you had trouble with will help!