Moving micro to small stakes (struggle)

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have followed Blackrain79's work and crushing micro stakes. Trying to move to small stakes. That was harder than I thought. I am studying at this moment strategies for small stakes cash games (Blackrain79 as well). Problem is that because there are both bad and good players, so it is half micro and small stake. In small stakes, you have to 3bet with a wide range, but it is hard to know sometimes should I try to win with cards (micro strategy) or aggression (small stakes strategy). I play without a hud (my site does not accept it). So, there are no clear signs is my opponent just average small stakes reg or good fish.

For me, it is easy to play following small stakes strategy, but sometimes there are some fishy players with mico thinking level, it ruins everything because I try to play too fancy against them. I am struggling between small and micro limits (0.10€-0.20€+).
I had very well last week, made a lot of money when I implemented some small stakes strategies. But then I tilted badly when I started to forget to follow the micro-strategy and using only small stakes strategy, and there are still so many micro players that just call call call...:mad:

Which are your tips to moving up to small stakes? There is no a lot of information what should I do BETWEEN those things or some moving up stakes strategy by using both.

I really hate to play against fishes. So boring now because I play against so many good players and my brains do not let me go back that basic level thinking. Actually, I try to purposely to find some good regs and just be annoying with donk bets and acting like some stupid fish trying to make them to do some stupid moves and lose their whole stack to me ;)

Let's talk about and get some motivation. I really need some ideas.

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At small stakes, if you sole objective is to move up stakes, just play fundamentally sound poker, change tables if other players get too fancy and just avoid playing with bluffs unless you are sure there is fold equity.

Most players at this stakes don't really have a strategy so you might try playing ranges etc, but they have no clue what you are doing