Micro Stakes

J

JERSEY18801

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know in 1/2cent games fish will call opens wayyyy too loose, I feel like I always get sucked out to bad PF call, I usually open 3.5x is 5-6x better?

Rony Mota

Rony Mota

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The default is 3 to 4x

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against fish try to open the amount that you get one caller, what ever that amount is. However, if you feel you get sucked out you would just lose more raising more pre.

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play many hands but when u decide to play ur hands make strong bet in order to keep fishs away and not get tilted :) That is my experience..But i don't think so 0.01/0.02 is good spot for building ur bankroll even baby..It is just to slow for me ..I'm playing 0.02/0.05.

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stick to premium hands in cash games and play them aggressively and you shall come out on top. I would start at the micro stakes, and before joining the table watch how the players play for a good 50 hands so you know what types of players your going at.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play at micro limits is very good to understand) 0.01/0.02 you can build a good Bank to$10

after obtaining the necessary experience, I would advise you to play 0.25-0.50 or 1 step higher)

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The micro limits of 1/2 cents (NL2) are not the place where opponents will assess the accuracy of your raises. This limit is good for entertainment, if adrenaline is not important to you on the size of bets. But for serious game and bankroll growth you need to go higher. NL2 is almost a game of candy wrappers.