Looking for some .10/.25 players

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holas,

So it's been difficult looking for a .10/.25 cash table on FF and betonline. I thought maybe it would be pretty cool to set up a weekly cash game with some of the CC members. If you guys can play more days then that's cool with me! If you guys prefer another site then I'll definitely look into it. We can do 6 max and full ring. This would be awesome as we can set a schedule and get our other responsibilities in order. Thanks =)

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We had a cc cash game on pokerstars.

Ram won like 1k and broke te economy

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea you could, do those sites have home game features as well where you can create your own table?

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea you could, do those sites have home game features as well where you can create your own table?

Good point. Random people could squeeze in. If we do a PokerStars home game, would CC allow us to name it under them and have a trusty treasurer?

duckeyflop17

duckeyflop17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im in if we can get a private table on betonline

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im in if we can get a private table on betonline

Good! So I'll make a list for .10/.25:

BetOnline
-duckyflop17
-ghOst
-

Full Flush
-ghost
-

You think there's a way to get a private table?

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm up for some action on FF :)

T

TianLong

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just recently got out of BOL and FF, but I'm game. Date and time?

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just recently got out of BOL and FF, but I'm game. Date and time?
well I have no date and time yet. I'll be doing a vote with everyone once I have the group or so. So where do you play now?

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update:

BetOnline
-duckyflop17
-ghOst
-

Full Flush
-ghost
-TheRomeo2k

R

RandyMarsh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great idea. Would love to set something up on 888 if anyone is interested

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at FF and thought about this awhile back. Seemed like nobody understand what I was talking about. And the subject we private cash table. but if you can get it together, I will play at FFor BCP

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at FF and thought about this awhile back. Seemed like nobody understand what I was talking about. And the subject we private cash table. but if you can get it together, I will play at FFor BCP

Cool :) do you have any players from your thread?

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I didn't get anybody. Like I said, nobody seemed to understand what I was talking about. But I remember years ago, you could set up your own private table and have a password so only the players you want could sit and play. And 10/25 is not my level, but been wanting to move up, so if this can be put together, then I could get a feel for it.

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I didn't get anybody. Like I said, nobody seemed to understand what I was talking about. But I remember years ago, you could set up your own private table and have a password so only the players you want could sit and play. And 10/25 is not my level, but been wanting to move up, so if this can be put together, then I could get a feel for it.

Nice! Yeah moving up can be very intimidating so I just do a lot of exercise before I play these stakes so my body has all the bad energy out of me. I will go ahead and update the roster!

Update:

BetOnline
-duckyflop17
-ghOst
-

Full Flush
-ghost
-TheRomeo2k
-PapaC