1) Scoop. In order to scoop, you must make a high hand, but low hands show the most profit (since they have position, are more "jammable", and your range is wider). So the solution to this is to play low hands that can make a winning high. 357 can make a straight in two cards, while 257 cannot. Thus, 357 is the superior hand.
2) You can play high hands against one low hand, provided your hand is live and you're not playing against an ace. The way you scoop in a pot like this is by having your opponent miss his low.
3) If you're not drawing the best in either direction on 4th or 5th in a multiway pot, you should probably fold unless your hand has a lot of potential going both directions.
4) Be nitty on 3rd street, especially if you're playing on Pokerstars
5) This thread is cool: http://www.cardschat.com/f11/may-stu...65/index2.html