For the limit players only.

Aaron Soto

Aaron Soto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oright guys. So my game of choice. Is limit hold em. 3/6 typically. Yes i know the rake etc sucks. I been playing this game a long time. There is one thing i have learned about it.

Middle pairs
Bottom pairs
Top pairs
Two pairs

ARE ALL LOSING hands. THEY WILL COST YOU LARGE SUMS OF MONEY.

Who here, thinks it is possible to make steady income by doing this?

Only chasing sets, Open ended straights, flush draws and full houses.

Gut shots are an enormous money losing hand. They should be foldrd instantly.

Any thoughts? Has this been attempted?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All of those are super profitable in most games. Obvious this is a very broad statement but it's limit, hand strengths tend to go down a bit so most of those end up being value bet, 3 streets however it's so player and game dependant I can't really go into more

S

smuryof

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(Of course) it depends on how tight your table is, but generally, I would say:

Middle pairs - Agree
Bottom pairs - Agree
Top pairs - Agree
Two pairs - Disagree, on dry board only

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(Of course) it depends on how tight your table is, but generally, I would say:

Middle pairs - Agree
Bottom pairs - Agree
Top pairs - Agree
Two pairs - Disagree, on dry board only

3/6 is never tight.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oright guys. So my game of choice. Is limit hold em. 3/6 typically. Yes i know the rake etc sucks. I been playing this game a long time. There is one thing i have learned about it.

Middle pairs
Bottom pairs
Top pairs
Two pairs

ARE ALL LOSING HANDS. THEY WILL COST YOU LARGE SUMS OF MONEY.

Who here, thinks it is possible to make steady income by doing this?

Only chasing sets, Open ended straights, flush draws and full houses.

Gut shots are an enormous money losing hand. They should be foldrd instantly.

Any thoughts? Has this been attempted?

You're on the right track. I have played years of live 3/6 limit and always seemed to be on the losing side. It really doesn't matter what cards you have in this game because the other players are just playing any two.

One pair, regardless of where, is going to be a winner when all the other players miss their draws.

Two pair looks great but again you have to tread lightly. Is it top two pair? Do you have a pair in your hand and a pair on the broad? Two pairs are often easily counterfeited when you don't hold the highest pair of course. Trips seem to show up during the most during these flops.

Now most players are going to tell you to fold and wait for the big hands to come and play aggressively when you get them. Guess what? You're one pair shrinks like your balls in a cold pool. One of the five or more players that called you will hit a piece of the flop. AA-22 almost becomes a set mining hands every time. I've lost many pots with AA and won many with them. Just remember that your big hands aren't that big in these low limit game and still may need help.

Play for straights and flushes. These are the honey pots in 3/6 limit games. You're going to have to chase more than you like in these games and that's ok cause you only have to be right a few times to make a profit.

Aaron Soto

Aaron Soto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All of those are super profitable in most games. Obvious this is a very broad statement but it's limit, hand strengths tend to go down a bit so most of those end up being value bet, 3 streets however it's so player and game dependant I can't really go into more

Whatever happened to you staking me lol

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You kept making shit posts and didn't have the maturity of the people I usually stake.

Plus I'm retired now, laying on the beach

Aaron Soto

Aaron Soto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You kept making shit posts and didn't have the maturity of the people I usually stake.

Plus I'm retired now, laying on the beach

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aww man wow...thank you for that laugh out loud.....Am i really supposed to believe you are retired and laying on a beach haha. Did you mean laying on a beach as a bum or with a beach house lol.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look around the forum, I made a post about.

It's comments like that which is why I couldn't do business.

Aaron Soto

Aaron Soto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You said your 23....your telling me your retired ..... lol.....I'm joking with you if your really rich that is awesome man good for you. So stake me and lets do business buddy. You know i am winning player right? 1/3 NL I dominate....