Nice idea for a thread.
Me, I've got way too many leaks that I'm aware of. The problem is that they keep popping up, often unexpectedly. Kind of like that arcade game Wack-a-Mole. Beat one down, then another pops up. Beat that one down, and the first one pops up again.
- playing ring too tight/angry-aggressive as a result of a recent series of bad beats
- having no focus or direction in my game choice and playing too many different levels on different sites
- paying off on the river when I'm 75% sure or more that I've lost, even if I'm getting good odds
- being unwilling to give bad players credit for hitting a hand once in a while when there's no evidence to not believe them on a specific hand (ie, just because they overvalue TPWK doesn't mean they only have TPWK when they reraise my flop bet)
- playing too casually at anything other than the cheapest games