June Graphs Thread

billdogg

billdogg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 7K @ 4nl, and 15K @ 10nl. Had a rough last couple of days, but still pretty happy for the month. Grinding myself close to 25nl in July.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

W

watchtowel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice! My win rate plummeted from I started 16-tabling, got lots of FPP though and quite pleased about this month. Tilted only twice at 26000 and 37000 :D

Emyae.jpg

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine hasn't changed much since the last time I posted it. Hopefully July is nicer to me...

Attachments

• hem.jpg
    hem.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 50
ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absulut stay tighter to ALL-in EV IMO;) ;)

ukphoenix

ukphoenix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JUNEGRAPH.jpg

This is my absolute beginnings. Single table until ~ 4k hands. Played very tight 8/6 until ~ 4k hands. I spent easily 4 times more studying than playing. I have learned an exceptional amount and found both this forum and 2+2 exceptional resources.

Used HEM but added leakbuster at ~4k. Developed a strategy and opened up my game, I also started playing 2 tables.

However the biggest thing I have learned is the frightening amount that I still have to learn and understand.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used HEM but added leakbuster at ~4k.

Leakbuster at 4k seems pretty useless to me, your sample is going to be effected so much by variance, how much does it cost?

Anyways, my graph for June.

Start of the graph is 2nl, The tail end of that is 10k hands at 10nl where i was only up 2bi's in June, Hopefully going to be shot taking 25 by the end of july.

ukphoenix

ukphoenix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leakbuster at 4k seems pretty useless to me, your sample is going to be effected so much by variance, how much does it cost?

I agree about the variance. But where it wins out is highlighting leaks. Then all you have to do is either modify your play or not, depending on whether you reckon it's an artifact.

I took the 15day free trial and found I learned so much about my leaks, but also how to correct them that I bought the low limit NL one for $49.99. It has lots of videos on specific strategy as well as pdf files that go into greater depth. My view is, as I am starting out really, although I did play (poorly) years ago, I did not want to consolidate my bad habits early making them difficult to remedy in the future.

Good luck on moving up in July :dancing2:

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow 4k hands playing one table at a time would be soooo boring. Congrats to your progress though. I also think LeakBuster is pretty worthless until you have at least like 100k hands because most of the stuff with simply not have enough data for it to be considered reliable, there's just too small of a sample set for most it it.

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to add to what AH said. If you're starting out and still learning your game is gonna change so much that it should be completely diff then when you started. So even when you get to a decent sample size a lot of it wil be "tainted" with things you dont even do any more. Really the best thing to do is keep on reading and studying and playin.

GL though, it seems that you have the initiative to get better and thats the most important thing.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty sexy graphs from you micro players.