Journal

D

davidhoyle107

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently have 20 dollars in acr. I'm going to play 1/2 plo with the objective of 5bb/100. Maybe work up to 10bb/100 if I get to 5. The objective here isn't to build a bankroll. It's to get use to playing correctly. I've been playing way to aggressively trying to get insane levels of roi. But by toning down I could easily move up later when I have the cash. My vpip is going to stay under 20.

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I assume you mean 1c/2c PLO. As $1/$2 would be insane with only $20.

Good luck. The penny games on ACR are a lot of fun, but crazy. If you run well, people will just keep paying you off.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently have 20 dollars in acr. I'm going to play 1/2 plo with the objective of 5bb/100. Maybe work up to 10bb/100 if I get to 5. The objective here isn't to build a bankroll. It's to get use to playing correctly. I've been playing way to aggressively trying to get insane levels of roi. But by toning down I could easily move up later when I have the cash. My vpip is going to stay under 20.

Good luck, keep us updated with you progress.

D

davidhoyle107

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a update. I determined I should play no limit very quickly. Took, the 20, put it in sports betings poker client, and added 20. Now I have moved up to 5/10 and have 80 in my account. I am winning just about every session. I wanted to review a hand with every one here. I was utg with AQ. My table was really crazy. Both players would raise pots, and go all in with nothing postflop as a bluff. They'd won 10 bucks each. I knocked one of them out. The last one calls. I get a 3rd caller. Board is 4hqdjh. I have no hearts but top pair. I bet 1.04. Crazy all in guy bets 2.0. I call. 5 of hearts. Now I'm scared. No straight, but plenty of draws, plus a flush. I have no back door. I check. He raises 3.31, I call. Q spades. So, he didn't hit a 4 card flush, but may of hit a flush draw. I check. He be5s 5 dollars. I call. Pot is 22. He shows 9s7s. I win pot. Was I right to think he was donk betting? I know I win, but I don't know.

M

Mike Wright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you are building your BR well. Keep up the good work! And in my opinion you were right to call and believe he was bluffing as you had been watching the way he was playing!

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
u need 20K br for comfortable play in 200PLO cash

D

davidhoyle107

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you are building your BR well. Keep up the good work! And in my opinion you were right to call and believe he was bluffing as you had been watching the way he was playing!

I even debated a raise. I ultimately decided not too. If he had it, hed 4 bet me. If not he'd fold. So I either make the same amount or lose more.

D

davidhoyle107

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update. I've decided to stop playing sportsbetting/acr and make the switch to bovada. I can't use a real hud in sports or acr due to not affording a card catcher, so bovada gives me a max edge. I have holdem indicator. Also, bovada apparently is fishland. I'll keep updated.

D

davidhoyle107

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive played roughly 2 k hands. Am definitely winning. I've been playing a extreme lag style in 2/4 games. I've won 5bb/100 So far. Not a miricale, but definitely good. I'm playing a tag game the First 50 hands at a table to collect stats, but my overall vpip is 37. I'm playing extremely exploitative. Getting in as many hands as I can profit from. This means getting in vs high fcbet players, and thin value betti maniacs.