I get there and they threw shade

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$2/$5 Live at the Horseshoe. Table is pretty passive but can get pretty crazy. I'm in the BB with about $800. The table limps 6 ways and I raise to $30 with :ah4: :10h4:. Only 2 limpers fold. $190 :ks4: :qh4: :9d4: I check and a laggy bluffy reg in MP bets $60. It folds around to me. I have a gutter to a Jack and some back door flush equity. My Ace might be good to so getting better than 4:1 I decide to peel. $310 8♥ I like this but I don't think he's going anywhere if I bet so I choose to check for pot control and he bets $125. Thats way less than 1/2 pot and I have 12 clean outs. Im already getting direct PO's so once again I call. As I do he acts disappointed and mumbles to the guy next to him that he's got nothing. Strange thing to say with one card to come. $560 :jc4: Bingo! Now what to bet. Im sure he has a piece of the board. His earlier comment was obvioisly fake but still this must be a scary card for him. I would have preferred a low heart. I decided on a smallish bet of $250 and i think it was about right because he tanked for about 2 minutes before calling. I showed him the bad news and he slamned his :jd4: :10c4: down for all to see his flopped straight. He made a comment about how bad I played the hand and several players seemed to agree. To be honest, i dont like to get into these spots and a few of these missed draws can really wreck your night. Even so, you have to go with the odds and other than my loosish float on the flop i just don't see a spot where I was supposed to fold. What do you think?

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind it. With his theatrics on the turn I'd have him on exactly J10 and I'd bet the river bigger.