re: Poker & I got a Problem
Originally Posted by Stefanicov
Does anyone have any advice that could help me to stop getting so bored and thus going on a costly donking spree
Thankyou for any answers
Oh ya ps yall here at cc had a lot to do with my improvments as well hehe
1. Get a job that you can play poker while working.
2. I still don't understand why you give away your chips after a big win, change that. There's no need to give away your money just because you have just ahd a big win. Try to think of poker as a way to make profits like a pro, and you need the money as your only form of income, even if you have another steady stream of income. Think of the money as an absolute necessity to keep and make into a bigger profit.
3. When I'm playing online poker at home, I sometimes just watch TV (love Friends, even if they are reruns I've seen a million times), or movies.
4. Find some other form of entertainment that you can enjoy while playing poker.
5. Sometimes just take a break, I think that if you're bored from just playing poker and doing nothing else (which is the best way to play poker), then maybe you need to take more breaks in between.