How much % you win with AA?

MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends. This is generally 90% win-win.
I've won eight of the last ten times I've had this.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah AA had about 80% against anything you're going to be heads up against. The more people involved in a hand the lower your equity will drop tho

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I would get AA I would feel like 'King All Mighty' at the table because I thought it was the best hand on the table. However, lately getting AA has been a 60/40 chance of winning because of the bad flops that comes after someone calling me after a large push.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have about 91k hands in my largest online DB. I've had AA 388 times (slightly below the expected 413 times if we are dealt AA every 220 hands). I've lost 44 of those 388 hands and one of them was a mistake where I timed out playing 8 tables and folded pre. So in a 91k sample my AA has held up 88% of the time.

Some others have stated that AA has about 80% equity vs most other hands but that is a slightly different question since it implies you always get someone to call pre flop. I believe in practice your win percentage with AA should probably be greater than 80% for that reason. All the times you raise and take it down pre flop they fold their equity and give you 100% instead of 80% so that your average win rate should then go above 80% if your sample is large enough and you aren't running super bad.

C

celtics33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its about 80% but if you allow multiple people into the pot this can take a serious hit.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I pick up the blinds often with AA. But if the opponent puts all in, I call and win only half of the time. Because pokerstars encourages those who risk everything.

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have bad luck with AAs I probably win 40 percent of the time.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 times out of 5 you should win with pocket Aces which are pretty damn good odds.

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA has roughly 80% against all hands, so for anyone who plays the game it will win 80% in the long term. Doesn’t make a difference on they player.
It does however make a difference with multiple players in the pot, equity will reduce for every player in but it is better for your profits in the long run as you get a slightly lower share of a bigger pot

B

bloody3d

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, you will win ninety percent of the time with AA. So you can go All-In and no worries

TheSeaWizard

TheSeaWizard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As of late, I have been winning with Aces 9 out of 10 times and the same can be said with Kings, Queens, Jacks and Tens.

AK both suited and off would be 7 out of 10 for me.

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see this hand very often unfortunately. Usually it's just a couple of BB's that I win.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot.
That's cards with best odds,and player with this cards,have most chance to win.
Of course there are case when you lose,but still,if you win 8 hands and lost 2,that is very good %.
I can't remmember my last lost with this cards,so that is good sign.

A2ub3

A2ub3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The question is how to play this hand AA ?? To maxi profit ?? For every position in the table ? Sb bb cut of

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just yesterday i had aces and i lost to k4o, while there was another guy at the table who had aces back to back and then again a few hands later and he won all 3.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
About 80%, but the most important thing would be to know how to play these cards. Most players have a hard time folding these cards

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
90% of the time I am the winner with an AA pair, but depending on the time of the tournament I am more conservative.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much % you win with AA?

80% of the time when it's headsup

around 64% of the time when it's a 3-way (hehe)

and about 51.2% of the time when it's a 4-way (these are when things get a little crazy)

That's assuming I actually get action. When nobody wants to play, that's a 100% win :)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if I normally have an 80% chance of winning with this hand, it depends on the period. it happens that I lose for several weeks with this hand even against a single opponent. because in poker it is always the flop that dictates its law.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My luck with aces is not the best. I probably win 50% of the time. I have much better luck with kings for some reason. I almost cringe when I get aces because losing with them is such a large let down,

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion it depends on the poker room, usually it should be over 80% but for example I have no good memories with the microgaming network where my Aces were beaten very often and the efficiency was maybe 30%.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to replay AA on wood boards, but still this is my most winning hand!

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I never know how to play with AA, because sometimes I think it is a great hand and raise a lot, and everyone fold.
In another time I make slow play and everey body go without raise and still like =O.