How much can you put up with it...

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today was such a moment, QQ came to me, I played a raise, I was followed by a reraise, I called allyn and two calls, $ 6 in the pot and we open the cards I have QQ from the boy JJ from another person 10 10 flop distribution of fullhouse jacks and kings. Then he sat down on the last $ 6, again I QQ I limp them from an early position, after me a person makes 4-x bet followed by another call, I re-raise 6-x bet and the kid who called calls me. The flop opens 8J8 I raise to the floor of the bank, he calls me J opens and I have little money, I shove all-ews in the bank for $ 12 and he opens the cards 10J I have QQ? What to do with these moves? Why is this so?:vroam:

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
well thats poker , sometimes you get lucky sometimes you dont , luck have a big part of the winning , sadly skills only dont get you nowhere , best thing to do is to call it a day or do something else and come back later to avoid tilt and starting to do bad decisions , last week i had 2 pocket aces cracked in 3 minutes XD first i lost vs AKo he did hit a flush on the river , and the second one i barely remember it , i was blinded by rage XD that i went and lost my bankroll on spins cause thats what i do when i am tilted. self-control is a major key to be succesfull sadly i lack it badly :(

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

The people usually leave before this bet sets in. They think its there way of winning. Anyways you have to find the spot where the dealer button is when you win. If its two away from big blind when you bet. Bet then. Another way to tell your queens are going to get bad beat is if you bet them more then a third of the time. They hit a trips a third of the time. (5 chances on table out of 13 different pips)

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The people usually leave before this bet sets in. They think its there way of winning. Anyways you have to find the spot where the dealer button is when you win. If its two away from big blind when you bet. Bet then. Another way to tell your queens are going to get bad beat is if you bet them more then a third of the time. They hit a trips a third of the time. (5 chances on table out of 13 different pips)

I am very sorry to see this, I am very frustrated with moving, but I am not frustrated with my game, I think that I played well. Just really out of luck. It happens.
:thefinger-This is what I give to my players.:evil:

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first hand played out fine imo, everyone had decent equity. Although,

QQ I limp them from an early position

This is a terrible play, also people calling your all-in with JJ an 10 10 might be explained because of starting ranges of your hands. Also it seems you are playing 2NL, which players are more loose anyway.