How to get more value from a tight range?
I play live low stakes games (1/2, 2/3, and 3/5).
I play a really tight range (~8% of hands)
Raise: QQ+ and AQ+
Raise: JJ+ and AQ+
Raise: TT+ and AQ+
My style does not warrant much action, so I looking for more ways to extract additional chips given the ranges above.
Some of the plays I have been implementing more:
1. Limp with AA or KK in up front if most hands at the table are brought in for a raise. If the pot is likely to be heads up, then smooth call and look for a check raise on the flop or turn. Otherwise throw in a large 3 bet to pick up the dead money or go heads up to the flop with a monster.
2. If the pot has been raised and folded around to me in late position with AA or KK, or QQ, either smooth call if no one else is likely to enter the pot, or min 3 bet.
3. Flat with AK in position if the pot is likely to be heads up. Float the flop when I miss and try to take in down on the turn if villain checks. Call flops with A or K high in order to let villain continue on the turn with AQ, AJ, KQ, KJ, at which point I can check raise the, or pick up an additional bet on the river.
4. When I hit a set on dry flops, or A/K flops with no draws, call the flop bet and then donk out or check raise the turn.
5. In general more small raises or re-raises pre-flop in order to induce re-raises or get more chips in the middle.
6. In loose games where most raises will be called by at least one player regardless of size, raise substantially large (10x), so continuation bets on the turn and flop take down bigger pots. Also I do not invite a group of callers with trash, furthermore better players have less incentive to play drawing hands with such a large price.