puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think the lines are pretty standard.

For the straight on the flop, I would consider calling on the turn to keep weaker hands playing to the river. The turn raise will fold out a lot of hands that would bet the river with weaker holdings. There's the chance that a stronger flush might land on the river but mostly there will be a lot of busted draws and you would at least get the same value if not more than as played here.

Flush hand was played well, maybe would do better with a smaller bet on the river to get weaker hands to call or maybe even induce some bluffs from players thinking you have a busted flush draw.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the flopped straight I am raising the flop. A straight is always somewhat vulnerable, and there are cards, that can kill the action, like a 9 or T, which will put out a 1-liner. Its not terrible to postpone the raise to the turn, but I prefer to get money in as fast as possible, especially at a limit like 5NL, where a lot of players will be on the passive side. I love check-raising the turned flush, but when the board pair on the river, the situation is actually a little bit dicy, and I might go into check-call mode or go for a small blocking bet.

S

siwanat99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on straight hand UTG's so strong bet OTF OTT 4-way and he's deep I want to get all his chip
next time I'll try re raise OTF thank you so much

Full Flush Poker