re: Poker & How do you play suited connectors in tournies?
1. Early tournament in mid position when its folded to you.
fold. a good tournement strategy is to play TAG early on and only get involved in big pots when you are dominating with big pocket pairs or huge suited connectors.
2. Early tournament in late position when its folded to you.
3. Mid tournament in mid position when its folded to you.
have you reached the money yet? are there agressive players still to call?
if you are the aggressiveone at the table then raise.
4. Mid tournament in mid position when an aggressive player opened for 3x BB.
fold, wait for a superior hand and teach him a lesson.
5. Mid tournament late position when its folded to you.
6. Mid tournament late position when an aggressive player has opened for 3x BB.
depending on your stack, size.
If you are average stacked or less then fold,
if the loose/aggressive player has been raising with anything and everything, then call and hope that the flop suits you. if it does, slow play him to death.
7. Late tournament (M is between 5 and 10) early position at a short table (4 players remain, 3 have yet to act)
8. Late tournament on the button when its folded to you.
all in. Honestly, thats what I do regardless of what my stack size is, at that stage of the game, you going to have to be ultra agressive, any raise here will more than likely be seen as a positional move and will more often than not be met with a bigger reraise, the thing about an all-in move on the button is that it can't be bluffed in return.