Hero VS Strong UTG Range

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, what to do when UTG have 5% rais range ? how to fight ?

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GTFO of his way. If he is as tight in the other positions he is basically dead money in the game. Play wisely and make sure not to give them a single dime!
Good Luck!

K

Kejountb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New to this site

Thanks for allowing me to join card chat poker my favorite. Good luck

K

killbello

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That seems very easy, just 3Bet him with AA, KK, and make ocasionally a call with mid pairs in order to setmine. Steal a lot of pot from him when he is in the Blinds.

Y

yoejslattery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I like to call and if the flop is lacking and AKQ then try a reraise to his c-bet.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Since he probably just play the very best hands PF it depends on how found he is of over pairs and TPTK Post Flop.

If he is willing to stack off with them at 100 bb or more you can of course set-mine (especially with 77-QQ). And in position with players who have called him before you: suited connectors and maybe sometimes Axs if deep.

Not to found of calling raises with 22-66 if I'm not in late position since other players can re-raise later. It also easier to lose a lot with set over set.

If he is willing to fold over pairs and TPTK one some streets post to aggression you can start bluffing if you are HU since you know that he probably has 77-AA or AK and maybe AQ. Most tight players don't stack off with just a pair.

But the easiest way is to steal from him when you have a chance and just fold when he raises if you don't have a premium hand yourself.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Since he probably just play the very best hands PF it depends on how fond he is of over pairs and TPTK Post Flop.

If he is willing to stack off with them at 100 bb or more you can of course set-mine (especially with 77-QQ). And in position with players who have called him before you: suited connectors and maybe sometimes Axs if deep.

Not to fond of calling raises with 22-66 if I'm not in late position since other players can re-raise later. It also easier to lose a lot with set over set.

If he is willing to fold over pairs and TPTK one some streets post to aggression you can start bluffing if you are HU since you know that he probably has 77-AA or AK and maybe AQ. Most tight players don't stack off with just a pair.

But the easiest way is to steal from him when you have a chance and just fold when he raises if you don't have a premium hand yourself.