Heads up bluff

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When pulling a big bluff heads up how do you behave? Stare down your opponent? The board? Your chips? The waitress? Are you motionless or animated?

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi Charlie
i no play live ever (except when it strip & i drunk lol)

interesting post, thanks post this question, i look forward to the answers

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should act or try to act the same no matter what if you are bluffing or value betting. If you do any of those things only when you are bluffing everyone will notice that and you can't do it again

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in order to win it is necessary to change your behavior from time to time in order to prevent your cards from reading, if the villain can figure out the signs, you need to try to change the behavior. On the other hand, not many people generally pay attention to signs.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If this is a live game, I first of all carefully look at the opponent's behavior in order to be sure that he is bluffing. Of course, I take into account the size of my and the opponent’s stacks, and the cards that are on the flop, and how the opponent played throughout the heads-up, how often he bluffed and how often he played in good combinations. All factors must be considered. If this is an online game, then first of all I will look at the statistics of my opponent and then at the size of our stacks.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Bluff is an important part of poker, but it must be 10 to 20%.That bluff is a strong weapon.