Greatest misclick!

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So i was playing 0.50/1$ 4 tables with really bad loose passive limpers but they somehow keep getting lucky.
So at one of theese tables i had 130$ stack.
I was seeing a player with 120$ stack who was on tilt he won some pot lost some pot and then used to go all in preflop or post flop with junk!
So long story short i had k9 in the small blind.
Whole tables limped so did i from SB.
Flop came A Q 7.
I checked and i just opened site lobby to check something.
Now as i was supposed to minimize lobby the k9 table popped up and i misclicked and called his all in the same loose passive on tilt.
Now everyone folded and the player showed 22 now as i was about to break my screen with anger i turned a king winning 260$ pot just on a misclick.
Best misclick ever!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Woohoo! :p I misclicked 8/3os once in an all-in against AA. I won. :p That guy was super pissed. :laugh:

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woohoo! :p I misclicked 8/3os once in an all-in against AA. I won. :p That guy was super pissed. :laugh:

Daaaaaaaaaamn.....:eek::eek::eek:
That guy probably broke his pc and quit poker forever after that hand:D:D

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My missclicks never worth that much eheheh

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remember last time I missclicked , happens

nice that you won that one ;)

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant remember Im usually very careful about that:)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens a fair bit mainly when you are playing 4 or more tables but I personally blame that mouse for moving about far too much nice turn that king .:D

images

Maybe I just need to be more gentle with her when I take a bad beat:eek:

images

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So i was playing 0.50/1$ 4 tables with really bad loose passive limpers but they somehow keep getting lucky.
So at one of theese tables i had 130$ stack.
I was seeing a player with 120$ stack who was on tilt he won some pot lost some pot and then used to go all in preflop or post flop with junk!
So long story short i had k9 in the small blind.
Whole tables limped so did i from SB.
Flop came A Q 7.
I checked and i just opened site lobby to check something.
Now as i was supposed to minimize lobby the k9 table popped up and i misclicked and called his all in the same loose passive on tilt.
Now everyone folded and the player showed 22 now as i was about to break my screen with anger i turned a king winning 260$ pot just on a misclick.
Best misclick ever!

I have just had a live session and I played as if I was missclicking the whole night..
Therefore, missclick away everyone, You may just get lucky :D

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha that is awesome! Did they swear at you in chat?

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I misclick folded the nut flush on the turn when I was thinking of either flatting or putting my opponent all in before the river. I died inside and have never forgot it haha

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a positive misclick story? wow :p

i remember my last misclick all in with an 82o.. first, and last... somehow won it, mind you...which is even worse than an 83o :p

im very careful around the action buttons now, especially when opening lobbies..always move them away from tables.

unfortunately, im not so careful around other things.. like, fold to any bet.. which i have accidentally misclicked with the nut boat before but hey... lets remember the good times, not the bad ;p