Fusion Poker Format

S

SkorpiosMC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings to everybody,

How do you feel about the Fusion Poker Format on pokerstars?
My opinion is that it's maybe the funniest Poker format, from those Pokerstars
experiments, and also which is your favourite periodic format presented on Pokerstars?
for example i think Split Hold'em was utter garbage sorry for my language, the one that the only winner was rake.

I also enjoy and play sometimes Power Up. To have additional powers in a NLHE enviroment breathes life to the game.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Greetings to everybody,

How do you feel about the Fusion Poker Format on Pokerstars?
experiments, and also which is your favourite periodic format presented on Pokerstars?
for example i think Split Hold'em was utter garbage sorry for my language, the one that the only winner was rake.

I also enjoy and play sometimes Power Up. To have additional powers in a NLHE enviroment breathes life to the game.

Fusion Poker format I never played I wanted to try to see more reviews of the guys before seeing them to get a sense and having to learn omaha because I still do not know how to play so I do not lose chips atoa.
Is the Fusion Poker format fictional?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings to everybody,

How do you feel about the Fusion Poker Format on Pokerstars?

Flat foot gambling lol

I don't know about my fave, I can only play "play money" on pokerstars because my government sucks