Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Was checking my Pokertracker and noticed these stats:

https://ibb.co/fttjLpB

Does this mean that if I only play those situations in green, I can greatly improve my BB/100 or it doesn't work like that?

Also, what other ways can I use to find my leaks? I once had a decent BB/100 at this stake but after a massive downswing, I find myself stuck here. Even stopped playing poker altogether except every few months where I'd feel like playing. Returned last month more frequently and I'm down 20€ I think.

Appreciate any help

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi and welcome to CardsChat. I have some suggestions for finding leaks and improving your game:

If you are already using PokerTracker then it's really easy to look at specific statistics and compare them to winning players to see how you compare. Check the PokerTracker site for information about LeakTracker.

Setting filters in PT will let you find specific hands, for example where you either won or lost a big pot or all hands from the Big Blind/Button, etc. Then look at those big win/big loss hands and see if you can find patterns.

Even better, post those hands here on the forum (the poker strategy forum has sections for hand analysis--read the rules about posting hands before you post) and you can get feedback on how you played.

You can also post graphs and your overall stats and we can give you insight into stats that might indicate leaks.

Hope this helps!