V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UTG+1 Dealt 10 10 raised,

Got 5 callers. FLOP Q 8 2 two diamonds.
Did continuation bet, bad bet I know. Get 4 callers. Turn A hearts, Utg check, I fold my 10/10. I have never seen anyone fold after doing a continuation bet and the turn being a A.
I do feel that history was made because of the uniqueness of the hand.

Super funny players at the game were like who bet!? Why did he fold! haha threw everyone in a loop. Good times.

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding on a check is -EV for no reason at all, but poker is also about having fun, :D

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That is funny. Was 1010 good? lol

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha, never miss the opportunity to earn some stacks.

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if history was made here but... I feel like thats how i play the hand a lot of times. Here is my 10/10 fold story.
I once made a strange 10/10 fold...I once folded 10/10 at the final table of 28k guaranteed UTG with chip lead... My thought was any over card that comes on flop will scare me and i had a nice chip lead so i didn't have to get involved because everyone else had a lot less chips and had to play to advance the ladder.

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if history was made here but... I feel like thats how i play the hand a lot of times. Here is my 10/10 fold story.
I once made a strange 10/10 fold...I once folded 10/10 at the final table of 28k guaranteed UTG with chip lead... My thought was any over card that comes on flop will scare me and i had a nice chip lead so i didn't have to get involved because everyone else had a lot less chips and had to play to advance the ladder.

Avoiding tough spots makes poker a lot easier!! Did you win?!?

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha I've seen a few people do this live. Even after the dealer offers them to keep there hand they always decline.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker