Excitement?

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Didn't it seem to you that with the advent of grand payouts at the cash tables, the excitement in the game dulled a little? I drew attention to how many players, going all-in preflop with AA, simply take the grand payout instead of surviving excitement during the deal and experience the joy or disappointment of showing the fifth card, I got the impression that they go all-in only for a grand payout. Yesterday, having a high flush on the turn, put all-in, the villain has a set, I play and lose, and Instead of explaining how I should have played, I regretted that I had not taken a ****ing payment, it turns out that the brains are starting to work in a different direction, but I'm working on this. And my question is about excitement, what do you think about the above?
Best regards, Sergei.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Didn't it seem to you that with the advent of grand payouts at the cash tables, the excitement in the game dulled a little? I drew attention to how many players, going all-in preflop with AA, simply take the grand payout instead of surviving excitement during the deal and experience the joy or disappointment of showing the fifth card, I got the impression that they go all-in only for a grand payout. Yesterday, having a high flush on the turn, put all-in, the villain has a set, I play and lose, and Instead of explaining how I should have played, I regretted that I had not taken a ****ing payment, it turns out that the brains are starting to work in a different direction, but I'm working on this. And my question is about excitement, what do you think about the above?
Best regards, Sergei.
Sergey I did not understand the question.
your flush lost against a set ?????? how is it possible?

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think this "grand payout" that you are referring to, Sergei, means the "cash out" option in pokerstars cash table
no problem I understood. The excitement decreased, but the regret tripled.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sergey I did not understand the question.
your flush lost against a set ?????? how is it possible?
The villain's set was on the turn, and the river brought him a full house, but this is not the question, but the emotions that fade away with the appearance of the opportunity to prematurely interrupt the game

C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best regards, Sergei.

I see your point. Maybe there is less excitement with the cashout or 'grand payout'.
Personally, being all-in preflop with aces and losing is a bit stressful, I'd rather cashout and be excited by him calling my all-in :)

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read this topic more than once, and I have strange thoughts about your words.. I think the higher the payouts at stake, the excitement in the game increases higher and higher)) You got the right impression when a big cash payout and a good hand are at stake (example AA), why the excitement?

99.9% of the players will answer you, we don't need the excitement, I want to take the money. How could it be otherwise?) I honestly can't understand you... in a specific situation, everything is absolutely true! :)

Why do players go all in on the preflop with AA? it's simple, I don't know why, but those who play a lot of cash games do not like to fold absolutely any hand on the turn or flop, and a lot of players get flash, trips, straight on the river. It is very difficult to knock out an opponent if you have a super top pair on your hands.. This game is for real money, and to avoid moving across the river or an opponent in an all-in game with an idiotic card, you need to put all-in on the preflop.. Unfortunately, this doesn't always work... This is why cache is a very difficult and nerve-racking game...

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still think it's exciting to watch big payouts and watch people lose millions of dollars! I'm glad I'm not the one that lost so much money.

MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone has a different definition of excitement. For example, at the beginning of each game, if I lose or win, I do not get much excitement because I know that a natural process has occurred and I am investigating the cause of my victory and loss. But if I am late in the game(like ITM in tour) and strange things happen, I will definitely get more excited and I would like to play in a better way.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sure, playing poker is exciting, but it's a nice thrill anyway. Patient players who follow risks will always have an advantage over others, and their excitement will be rewarded.