Purely opinion but
- flexible times - this one sold it for me, the nature of my job does not allow me to ever get stretches more than 4 hours long
-'relatively low variance - it still is a bitch
- arguably more potential for profit and more rake back grind potential - don't think I have heard of an mtt grinding supernova elite member, anyone can chime in?
- learning cash, you can transition to mtt easier for the occasional big game you've been saving your FPPs for (stars only)
- some find playing the same 100 bb stacks and going ring a round the rosy boring as watching paint dry
- more intense studying IMO
MTT and SnGs
- more exciting by far - especially for psychos who run hot and love to bully
- potential for life-changing wins
- is "solved" to a certain extent, if you play fairly quick structures and use the push shove charts correctly, you're never exploitable - not applicable to deep stack and slow structures obviously, but online mtts usually are not. This point may be a disadvantage actually lol
- players at microstakes are even worse than 2nlers IMO
- Variance is **** , if you never believed in being born unlucky mtts will make you think otherwise
- in SnG mostly - people to your left who calls all your steal attempts, totally oblivious to he fact that they are hurting you AND themselves when everything is considered ( read ICM)
- you get morons vying for the big score with lottery style play, and the suck outs they hand out to you with crap that they decide to call for no real reason and bonk a 2 pair with vs your over pair when you're both 15 bb deep.
You will break something for sure.
- transition to cash (inevitable due to reasons above) will give you a massive culture shock