Originally Posted by Campbell92
right **** it, let me state my situation:
- I started off at 10nl and was playin 20+ (bad) tables at once full of super nitty multitabling regs that never put the money in without the goods
- Win-rate was horrible, so I jumped down in limits to 5nl and started playing there (only sensible thing you've said)
- Picked better tables and started winning, so played there until I made my losses back (and then some) Sample size?? How much did you lose at 10nl and how much did you then win back at 5??
- Posted this thread (yesterday)to see if there were any significant differences between the two
- Started back at 10nl with better table selection and started winning there too Again, sample size, and how much did you win??
- Had a look at 25nl to check out the skill level of the players there and saw a free place at a table with 5 complete fish with full stacks and took a shot with a BR of 575 and won 2 buyins in 1-2 hours (Not a bad thing to do, if you know theyre fish, how many hands do you have on the 5 complete fish that makes you sure they're def a complete fish though??)
- Now I'm just short of 700 and rolled for 25nl.. Being rolled for a limit isnt everything, how big is your sample sizes at 5nl and 10nl, winrates at both??
and yeah, you don't seem have anything positive to say, you didn't even need to post.. it doesn't make a difference to you does it?
But the question is.. if I'm rolled for 25nl, why play at 10nl? Because you'll lose less whilst learning I'm way over-rolled and I'm winning at 25nl atm exactly what jagsti was talking about, just because you won 2 bi's in 500 hands at 25nl it doesnt mean shit.. my sample size is low, but I can only get more hands logged by playing at that limit so there's a problem in itself tbh. 25 buyins is enough to play at that limit, it's not as if I'm playing with 4 buyins is it.
So yeah, what would you have me do (serious question) if you have anything to say apart from that stupid  thing?
Pointing out that theres been a complete ignorance of variance is the only sensible thing to say here.
Just seems that your flying around the limits and don't have a clue tbh, you've gone from losing at 10nl to playing 25nl in a day and all because youve ran good, can you not see how this might be setting you up to fall???
You might go on the heater of your life and make us look like dicks, the most likely thing that will happen though is that you go busto.