Deuces Evolution of Cash Thread
couple of things first off:
-I've been at CC for over a year now and feel like I'm involved
- In only a year, I've made some awesome friends here so far
- I play 10nl on the Merge network currently
-I've only taken online poker "seriously" for about 6-8 months, but after FTP/Black Friday, I haven't quite been playing as much as I should
- I feel like as a player, I have hit a brick wall so to speak. I'm past the opening donk moves like limping in pots, chasing w/terrible odds
, no positional awareness etc. Beyond this beginning knowledge, I feel lost.
-As I'm closing in on 2k posts currently, this should serve as my traditional "2k post". I don't feel like I have any insight to share, so instead I will pass this off as a milestone post
-There is a solid group of cash players here , (myself, tyler, tom, arran etc.) who all play between 4-25. Would be cool if we could all move up the limits together, hopefully this thread can help make that happen
Anyone who chats w/me regularly knows, I have serious leaks in my game, namely tilt issues.. ( i finally admitted it, so go to hell jake and tyler )
-I'm tired of whining about losing and it seems like no matter what I read online or watch in training videos, I don't get much better
- So i'm going to open up to the CC community, criticism is 100% welcome. Everything from HH's, to typical thought process of micro players, to the best ways to improve, tips for grinding longer, etc.
- I don't think something like this would work at other forums, as CC has a unique feel to it that other forums do not.
-This is not a "deuces cash thread" where i'll bore you all w/my progress in -poker. I will post graphs, HH's etc. but it will not be a "Mondays graph: tuesdays graph, wed graph etc."
-This is going to be an "evolution" thread, where I hope to discuss concepts, leaks, thought process of a micro stakes player (aka me).
-This was all partly inspired by Vanq's post about getting better, so credit to you.
-This will be cash based, no tourny chat allowed! (sorry alex )
-I hesitate to put any goals on this "experiment", but I would hope to be a 50nl+ reg by the time it would be considered "over".
- Hopefully after this is complete, this could be used as a template for future struggling grinders to "break through" in online poker